My God, creationists are STUPID

Blasphemy is a victimless "crime".

I mean it. Creationists are not only ignorant, but they are arrogant about it. I say this because they flaunt their ignorance and crow about their deluded, uninformed beliefs as though they are a cause of pride. To assume that one knows more than the experts is arrogance in my book.

Creationist either lie or propagate falsehoods told by other creationists. They are not only illogical, but they often contradict themselves within a few sentences. If they are challenged, they invent things

Here's a fool ranting about the universe. I particularly enjoyed this one because of the egregious malapropism. The fool can't even spell:
"They are starting to piss me off,they earth is not billions or millions of years old.They have no proof that the big band theory is true,but they teach it like it really happened."




No comments: